Friday, March 12, 2010

Is Eureka Forbes RO worth buying?

Buddies if I say water is life, you will certainly agree with me. You won’t believe me if I affirm that most of the common diseases we suffer from are water borne. I had once suffered from typhoid and was hospitalized for more than a week. The recovery period seemed too tough for me. I lost almost 10 kgs, had to take leave from office for a month and the money spent for the treatment drained my savings of a couple of months. Well, it was a year ago. I suffer from dysentery regularly; my doctor advised me to change the water filter and recommended me to buy an RO system. He said there won’t be any more health complaints once I start drinking pure and safe water.

So, now that I have planned to buy an RO system, I am in a dilemma which brand I should go for. My immediate neighbor has a Eureka Forbes RO system installed at his home. My colleagues advised me that I should buy the brand that offers good after sales service. Let me share an experience related to customer care service. I bought a computer…well I won’t mention the brand….and soon after two months there was some problem. I called at the customer care number and though the executive responded promptly yet no one turned up to fix the problem for a week. It was such a hassle! I am going to ask my neighbor about the Eureka Forbes after sales service.

No comments:

Post a Comment